domingo, 12 de febrero de 2012

Hello! My name is Ariana Castillo. I live in Curridabat with my boyfriend and son. I am average height, curly hair, my eyes are color green and I wear glasses. I have a string caracter but I am sweet, loving and caring. My parents live in Desamparados along with my brother and grandmother. My sister lives in Alajuela. I have three nephews. I like to read, watch television and listen to music. I also like to go out during the weekends. I do not like people who talk behind your back and then tell me that they´re my friends. I hate when my son leaves a disaster in his bedroom. My favorite food is Mc Donalds! jeje. Interesting fact, at least for me, I am learning how to drive and I am doing pretty well.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hey Ariana, what is your favorite book?
    Ericka

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi,Ariana.I have a family in Curridabat is a very commercial.
    Your personality is very nice.

    Paula Guzmán

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Ari I in love with your little dog... i want a similar dog

    mely

    ResponderEliminar