domingo, 19 de febrero de 2012

Ana Yancy's Personal Information


My name is Ana Yancy Obando Barrantes. 
I was born on October 6th 1970.
I'm 41 years old but many people calculate I'm not older than 30 years old and that's ok with me.
I'm small and thin.
I have black eyes and a black, curly hair.
I work at Tribunal Supremo de Elecciones since 2009.
I'm also studiying Administración de Empresas in UMCA.
I live in Guadalupe, located at the North of San Jose. Specifically in Purral Abajo, famous because of the cold weather.










I am married with Orlando Rivera Fallas along 20 years and we both have two childrens.













The oldest one is my daughter Tracy Paola. She was born on October21. She is 17th years old and currently she's studiying Political Sciences in UCR.














Travis Orlando is the youngest one, he is 9 years old and was born on February 14th. He is at Saint Francis Primary in 3rd grade.



4 comentarios:

  1. Your daughter is very pretty! Take care her...

    Mely

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Is very good presentation, is motivating the form in which it speaks of its family, also I like to run excellent pastime.. Kimberly Borbon

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hey Ana Yancy, you have a beautiful family.
    Ericka

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi,Ana.Have a beautiful family.
    God bless yours home.

    Paula Guzmán

    ResponderEliminar