lunes, 27 de febrero de 2012

Performance #2

Store One Dollar



Flor:       How can I help you?
Ariana:  Yes, I need a lot of jewelry.
Flor:       We have earrings ,brazalet, rings and scarf.
Ariana:  Can I look the earrings?
Flor:       Of course
(Telephone) Ring  ring
Flor:       Hello, Store One Dollar
Ana:      Hi,  where are you located?  I’m in front of the Sophya Drugstore.
Flor:       Just  walk two blocks and turn left at the corner. In front of Walmart.
Ana:      Ok, thanks.
Flor:       You Welcome
Flor:       I’m sorry, we have
Ariana:  I like the pink, the white and the two purple ones.  How much cost each one?
Flor:       $1 dollar plus 0.25 cents of taxes. A total of $5.
Ariana:  Do you accept credit cards?
Flor:       Sure
Ana :     Good evening.
Flor:       Welcome. How can I help you?
Ana :     I need a gift for my daughter ‘s birthday.
Ariana:  Hi Ana Yancy! How are you?
(Ariana gives credit card to Flor)
Ana:      Well hello Ariana! Very well thank you and you?
Ariana: Not bad. Why don’t you buy her a dress? I know a store.
(Flor returns credit card)
Ana:      That’s amazing! Thanks Ariana.
(Both leave the store)

6 comentarios:

  1. I congrulate them for their conversation.
    I liked the presentation

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Excellent presentation, was visible that was prepared enough, was very funny. Every day they improve... Kimberly Borbon

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That was a funny presentation.
    Good job!
    Ericka

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Excellent girls, please sell me these beautiful earrings...

    Mely

    ResponderEliminar