lunes, 13 de febrero de 2012

Performance 1 Ariana Castillo



My name is Ariana Castillo. I live in Curridabat with my son Gabriel and my boyfriend Manrique.
Gabriel is 5 years old and he goes to Kinder Tio Conejo. He has two small hamsters as pets. They are cute and noisy. They live inside their cage.
Gabriel goes to Taekwondo and swimming classes every week. He really enjoys both and is improving a lot lately.
Manrique is a construction engineer and works at a big construction company in San Jose.
The members of my family are my dad, my mom, my brother, my sister and my nephews.

My dad´s name is Rafael Castillo and he works at ICE. My mother´s name is Marlen Calero. My grandmother lives with my mom, dad and my brother Esteban.
Esteban has one son and one daughter, Jeydan of 5 years and Brianna of 3 years.
Jeimmy Castillo is my other sister and she lives in Alajuela. Luciana is her beautiful daughter and she is only 4 months old. She looks a lot to her dad.

My family is pretty close, we try to get together at least every Sunday at my parents’ house in Desamparados and have lunch. Sometimes my aunt, uncle and cousins join us.

5 comentarios:

  1. Ariana, i really enjoy your presentation...

    Mely (A-Team)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Adrian has a charming personality, is really funny, always makes laugh to the others. loves her family,CONGRATULATION... Kimberly Borbon

    ResponderEliminar
  3. congratulation i think your presentation was verry interesting.
    Ana Yancy

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hey Ariana it´s nice to see how important is your family to you
    Ericka

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi,Ariana.The family is a blessing.
    Excellent presentation.

    Paula Guzmán

    ResponderEliminar